Dias rotineiros

São três da manhã e estou presa, num fecho que há muito terminou para mim. Apetece-me sossegar numa cama quentinha, a bebericar um chá de maçã e canela e a aperfeiçoar o meu tailandes, ou seja não fazer nenhum. Como diria o outro: São três da manhã e eu vou para casa.

(O melhor diálogo de sempre, a melhor introdução numa serie)
Cuddy: I was expecting you in my office 20 minutes ago.
House: Really? Well, that’s odd, because I had no intention of being in your office 20 minutes ago.
Cuddy: You think we have nothing to talk about?
House: No, just that I can’t think of anything that I’d be interested in.
Cuddy: I sign your paychecks.
House: I have tenure. Are you going to grab my cane now, stop me from leaving?
Cuddy: That would be juvenile.
[Both enter the elevator]
Cuddy: I can still fire you if you’re not doing your job.
House: I’m here from 9 to 5.
Cuddy: Your billings are practically nonexistent.
House: Rough year.
Cuddy: You ignore requests for consults.
House: I call back. Sometimes I misdial.
Cuddy: You’re 6 years behind on your obligation to this clinic.
House: See, I was right, this doesn’t interest me.
Cuddy: 6 years, times 3 weeks; you owe me better then 4 months.
House: It’s 5:00. I’m going home.

Sem comentários